Sunday, October 8, 2017

September Recap and Getting Rid of Swimsuits

I shared about my summer swimsuit situation in last month's recap.  I basically spent the entire summer wearing one swimsuit with baggy drawers.  It wasn't pretty, but it worked.  I was more than happy to purge some old swimsuits and swimsuit cover-ups in September.  Including some that I am 99.9% sure my body will never again fit into.

I donated 5 bikinis, some extra bottoms, and 4 cover-ups.


As the end of 2017 gets closer, I keep thinking about what my new goal will be for 2018.  I will be done with my ban on shopping, but I plan to continue this lifestyle of buying less and spending our money on much more important things.  There are however some things I know for sure I'll be purchasing.  If I spent an entire calendar year wishing I could buy them, then I figure it is something I can actually really use in my closet.  First on the list: a new swimsuit!!

I only have 3 more months of purges to go.  Check out what I've gotten rid of earlier this year here.

1 comment:

  1. There are so many comfortable swimsuits on sale at the store www.hot166.com

    ReplyDelete